how to add a template to the notion from the notion.site
In this article, we’ll show you how to add a template to your existing Notion workspace from the template library at the notion. site. This will help you get started with using Notion templates to streamline your workflow.
What is a template?
A template is a pre-designed page or set of pages that you can use as a starting point for your own Notion projects. Templates can help you save time by giving you a head start on creating new pages and organizing your information.
The notion comes with a few default templates to choose from, or you can browse templates created by other users on the Notion Template Gallery. To add a template from the gallery to your own Notion account, just click the “Add to Notion” button on the template’s page.
You can also create your own custom templates. To do this, just create a new page in Notion and then click the “template” icon at the top of the page. This will allow you to save the current page as a template. Once you’ve saved a custom template, it will be available for use anytime from the “Templates” tab on the left-hand side of your Notion workspace.
How to add a template from the notion.site
Adding a template to your account on the notion. site is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your account and click on the “Templates” tab.
2. Find the template you want to add and click on the “Add to My Templates” button.
3. The template will now be available in your “My Templates” library!
How to use templates in the notion
If you’re like me, you love using notions for everything from project management to taking notes. And one of the things that makes the notion so great is the ability to use templates.
The notion has a great selection of templates to choose from (you can find them all here), but sometimes you want to use a template from another source. Fortunately, it’s easy to add a custom template to the notion. Here’s how:
1. Go to the template gallery that you want to add to the notion. For this example, I’ll be using this beautiful minimal template from Notion Tips.
2. Click on the “Export Template” button and select “Notion” from the dropdown menu.
3. This will download a .zip file to your computer.
4. Open the notion and click on the “Templates” tab in the left sidebar. Then click on the “Import Template” button in the top right corner.
5. Select the .zip file that you downloaded and click “Open”.
6. That’s it! The template will now be available for you to use in notion.
In this article, we showed you how to add a template to Notion from the Notion. site. We hope that this has been helpful for you and that you are now able to use templates in Notion to make your workflows more efficient. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know in the comments section below.
A notion is a powerful tool that can help you streamline your workflow and get more done. If you’re not using templates yet, we strongly encourage you to give them a try. They can save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run.
Have you tried using templates in Notion? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!
One thought on “how to add a template to the notion from the notion.site”
Pingback: what is Costco laptops - Gen Spots